Download Southbeach Modeller
This page provides the latest version of Southbeach Modeller. If this is the first time you have installed the software you will enjoy a full unrestricted 30-day free trial period. If you are an existing customer or you are upgrading, simply download and install the latest version. Your existing license will be valid.
Windows 10, 9, 8, 7, Vista.
Please use Parallels or VMWare Fusion.
Users report a seamless experience.
The link below provides access to an industry standard Installer (9.75MB). The installation process takes less than one minute. A wizard will guide you through a short set of installation options, including your choice of installation directory. A thorough Uninstaller is provided as part of the download.
We package, protect and distribute our software using professional industry standard tools from Pantaray (QSetup) and SofPro (PCGuard). The software is thoroughly checked for virusus and malware during our build process using the latest signature files (McAfee).
New in version 22.214.171.124
Free upgrade. Recommended for all users. Fixes a small number of problems and increases application stability.
New in Version 126.96.36.199
This is a major new release:
- 30-day free trial for new customers
- A new look and feel, with professional icons
- New Layout and Auto-layout engine
- Support for freeform, tree and graph layouts
- Many layout variations via new Tree and Graph dialogs
- Continuous Auto-layout OR one-click 'Fix up' layout
- 'Pinning' of objects (immovable)
- 'Clamping' of objects (moveable but ignored by Auto-layout)
- Spread/Compact function for each layout, including freeform
- New Circle object, an 'Event' in Southbeach Notation
- Visual model 'preview' using thumbnail images in Explorer tree
- Copy thumbnail 'preview' images (small, med, large) to Clipboard
- Thumbnail image, option for transparent background
- Save As Image, option for transparent background
- A new 'Fisheye' tool, a magnifying glass with mouse wheel zoom
- A more logical way to access the Assist Tools
- Improved wording in Assist Tools for the inserted agents
- Web Research function brought into the application bar
- Each model remembers which Web search last used
- All workshop and whiteboard features now as icons in appl bar
- Comments and balloons now included in Attention tool
- A prototype Full Screen mode for workshops (View menu)
- 'New From' now in File menu as well as explorer
- Select agents based on their tag group membership
- Select agents based on their tag names
- More logical arrangement of some menu items
- Save All available at all times, new appl bar icon
- Simplified text in generated emails (Send To)
- Quick Grids no longer show grid type by default
- Grid can be shown/not shown in model, without losing definition
- Export to CSV file now includes all models in file
- Convert effects to agents now includes the effect label, if any
- Convert objects from one kind to another now uses correct size
- Updated and improved tag library
- Cycle style - thinner or thicker lines for agents and effects
- Cycle color style - color, gray scale, monochrome
- Other subtle graphical changes, enhancing model look/feel
- A new desktop icon for Southbeach Modeller
- A new file icon for .sbm files
- Usability enhancements throughout
- Bug fixes, various